To use the emulator, please use the emulator we recommend. Among them are: Mumu Player, Nox and Bluestacks. The easiest stomper installation process is Nox and Mumu.
Download MuMu Emulator ini here: Download
Important: Before proceeding to the next step, make sure the emulator is rooted.
Learn How to get root access on Android emulator
Install Stomper Root Certificate
Each stomper package is always given a different certificate file. For this tutorial, I will provide an example of installing certificates on a Trial Stomper.
Download Trial Stomper and extract the zip file. Inside the zip file is the certificates folder. You will find 2 certificate files for different devices, Android and iOS.
Open the emulator and make sure the emulator is rooted. Stomper requires root access to install certificates into the Android system. In this tutorial I use MuMu App Player.
Import Certificate to MuMu Emulator. The correct way to import certificate files into MuMu emulator are:
- Open the ‘Share file‘ first.
- Move the VPN file and certificate folder to the ‘MuMuSharedFolder‘ folder.
Go back to MuMu App Player, open Root Certificate Manager and import the certificate file.
- Choose Import from SD Card
- Make sure Show SD Card is enabled
- Select Internal Storage from the hamburger menu.
- Choose $MumuSharedFolder – Cert Folder – and select android-certificate (the .cer file)
- In Examine Certificate menu pop up, choose Import and Ok
- Make sure mitmproxy it’s installed. Scroll down and make sure mitmproxy has appeared.
- Certificate installation process has been completed.
A more detailed procedure is in the video below.
Install VPN Profile
- Open Import Profile and choose File
- Select ‘$MuMuSharedFolder‘ and choose ovpn file. Import!
- The Import VPN Profile process with ‘OpenVPN Connect’ has been completed.
OpenVPN for Android
The reason behind why using OpenVPN for Android is usage restriction feature for certain apps. Only Summoners War can connect to the stomper server.
- Download and open OpenVPN for Android.
- Import Stomper profile via ‘Add Profile’.
- Choose ‘Import’
- Select Stomper VPN Profile and click ‘Add Profile’
- Click ‘edit button’ to edit the connection profile
- Go to ‘Allowed App Tab’. If the tab is not visible, scroll left.
- Disable ‘VPN is used for all apps but exclude selected‘ so so the menu change to ‘VPN is used for only the selected apps’.
- Scroll down and select Summoners War
- Click Return and VPN profile installation has been completed.
Simple, just connect..
Open Summoners War
After the connection to the VPN server is successful, please open Summoners War. Please try on Faimon first to make sure Stomper runs properly.